Our team is standing by to help you get the most out of your LVL experience. Check out the FAQs below and if you still need to get in touch, use the form below.
How do I access the new platform?
If you’re an exisiting member, you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Sign in using your email address and existing password at app.lvl-wellbeing.com
- You will be prompted to create a new password. A verification code will then be sent to your email. Check your spam folder if you don’t see it in your inbox
- You’re in! Enjoy the live and on-demand sessions you’ve come to love and expect, but on a better, innovative LVL App
If you’re still experiencing issues, contact us using the form below
If you’re a brand new member, simply use the access link provided to you by your employer and create a new account by following the instructions on the sign up page.
I am not receiving the verification code on my email address. Why is that?
This may be because:
- The verification code is in your spam/junk folder, or
- The email you’ve used is incorrect
- Your work domain is blocking emails from us
Here’s what to do next:
- Search your spam/junk folders for the emailed verification code from LVL
- Ensure that you typed the correct email address in. Check for spelling and whether or not it’s the email address associated with your LVL account
- Use your personal email address instead of your work address for your LVL account.
Should this issue continue, try resetting your password first by clicking on “Forgot Password”, and then try logging in again. Please reach out to us if you were unsuccessful using the form below with screenshots if possible
I can’t access the platform. I’m getting a “403 Forbidden” error message
You may need to use public wifi or your mobile hotspot as some corporate firewalls may block you from accessing the platform.
Where can I get my "access code"?
LVL members receive access codes through their employers. Please check with your employer or HR manager for the correct access code for your organization.